Monday, November 16, 2009

And Then There Were Ads and Blog Rolls

What the hell Shawn?! You sold out man. You suck! Boo!

That's what I hear in my head as I fill out all the Google AdSense forms and place an add gadget on my blog. What ever happened to creating art for arts sake? I don't know but I need to eat and as I venture further into the freelancing world I'm looking to make a buck anyway I can, even if it means occasionally requesting you click on my ads to support me/this blog.

It's shameless I know but what I have done to balance it out is also add a list of my friends blogs. These are people who work just as hard as I do to bring you quality content five days a week. I encourage you to click on their links to the left and visit their blogs. If you like what you read drop them a line and tell'em old, Shawnie D. sent ya.

SHAZBOT!


(PS. Sorry for the short post. I'm working a lot of irons in the fire that is today. I promise to be back on track tomorrow. Thanks. Peace and Love. )

No comments:

Post a Comment