Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Marijuana Ice Cream - The 420 Times

Marijuana Ice Cream - The 420 Times: "

Daily Mail

Marijuana Ice Cream
The 420 Times
Marijuana ice cream is not new. Recipes have passed back and forth between pot users since at least the '60s, and directions for an untold number of flavors ...
Medical Marijuana Dispensary Offering Far Out Ice Cream FlavorsFOXNews
Häagen DAZE: Medicinal marijuana shop in California offers dope-flavoured ice ...Daily Mail
Pot Ice Cream - Delicious Dairy Treat Made With Medical Marijuana at Creme de ...Gather.com
KGBT-TV -KSBW The Central Coast
all 35 news articles »
"YUMMY!"

I've actually had some of this before and it tastes great. I don't usually enjoy edibles because they taste too much like grass to me but the pot ice-cream is both delicious and packed full of THC. If you can find it (the place I got it was in Long Beach) then you should give it a try, if only for the novelty of it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are blogging again, it gives me lots of interesting stuff to read while I'm bored at my desk/day job. Love you brother!! Also, I love the fact that I knew all about how you met Alan Thicke before you even blogged it!! Hurry make lots of money so we can have a visit :)

    ReplyDelete