Thursday, May 21, 2009

WORLD DOMINATION -STEP ONE: www.shawnwrites.com

----------------
Now playing: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
via FoxyTunes
----------------

In case you haven't noticed I am no long beholden to the ".blogspot.com" shackles of the poor blogger. I have paid my $10.15 to buy, for one year, www.shawnwrites.com. This was a move inspired by a fellow i mentioned yesterday Dave K, writer of the upcoming graphic novel Sidney, who announced on his twitter today that he had aquired www.mightydavekushner.com. Instantly jealous that he had one-upped me so soon in our friendly "Blog War" I asked him to help me do what he did to level the battlefield. A few hours later and you're reading the result. Give it a try so you break the habit of having to type out shawnwritesstuff.blogpsot.com.

Go ahead, www.shawnwrites.com, I'll wait.


That's pretty cool. Eventually I'll figure out how to actually build a web page and there will be much amusing content at this location for now you will suffer through this blog and like it.

----------------
Now playing: Me First & The Gimme Gimmes - My Boyfriend's Back
via FoxyTunes
----------------

Tomorrow I'll be previewing my graphic novel, "Detectives in Space"

3 comments:

  1. haha, I only did it because I was jealous Blake did it first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i only did it because my future self came back in time to tell me that i had to do it (because, apparently, i had already done it).

    ReplyDelete